Line Drawing Technique
The sequel to Rockhe Kim’s Anatomy Drawing Class!
Rockhe Kim’s Anatomy Drawing Class is an introductory human anatomy drawing book for beginners of Rockhe Kim, published in Korea in 2019 and sold more than 100,000 copies.
Rockhe Kim’s Line Drawing Technique, recently published and best-selling in Korea, consists of simple anatomical and real-life drawing materials, including shaping, to understand the human body from various angles and movements through line drawing. This time, it has been newly created so that you can see the proportion and balance of the human body at a glance in a more compact book than Rockhe Kim’s Anatomy Drawing Class.
- Understanding human body ratio and flow through body boxes
- Human body ratio and flow from high and low angles
- Careful! Shortening lower body length based on POV
- Neck length and head ratio
- Postures requiring shortening and overlapping
PART 02｜Upper Body Forms & Movements
- The arm: collarbone and shoulder blade movements
- Shoulder and elbow movements
- Neck movements and the trapezius muscle
PART 03｜Lower Body Foundation
- Body frame flow and depth
- Driving principles of the knee joints
- Lower body shaping and various poses
PART 04｜The Face
- Facial shaping from various angles
- Neck muscle foundation simplified
- Various facial expressions
PART 05｜Upper Body Postures
- Upper body postures based on gender and age
- Upper body postures from various angles
- Changes in shoulder form based on movements of arms
- Upper body physique, shaping, and anatomy step-by-step
- Getting a feel for depth through shading
PART 06｜The Arms
- Arm forms and movements from various angles
- Wrist movements from various angles
- The main muscles of the arm
- Arm forms and movements in various postures
- The muscles connected to the arm
- Comparing muscular and larger bodies
PART 07｜The Legs
- Leg forms and movements from various angles
- Observing butt muscles in various postures
- Understanding thigh muscles
- Locating the ischial tuberosity
- Knee joint forms and movements
- 360° view of the lower body
- Understanding leg forms in various postures
- The main muscles of the leg
- Various postures of a woman’s lower body
- Various postures of the upper and lower body
PART 08｜Women’s Breast Forms
- Understanding the breasts and gravity
- Applying depth to the breasts
● Paperback: 312 pages
● Language: English
● Dimensions: 260*190*30mm
● ISBN: 9788931529906
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.